Right-A-Way Construction based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. Right-A-Way Construction is known for its innovative painting system. We are known as a combination of expert estimates, premium materials, special systems and professional paint crews that match the size of your project to impress our customers. In all, our company is known to take care of our customers and make sure they are satisfied with the work done. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Right-A-Way Construction
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.85 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6240 Thorne Ave, Burnaby, BC, V3N 2V1
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Work Setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- The candidate should be able to fit and install windows, doors, stairs, moldings and hardware
- The candidate should be able to maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!