Rawlyk Developments Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter Helper. Rawlyk Developments Inc is known to build custom homes. We are known to work with keeping the customer’s vision first. We are known to have acquired a knack for tailoring the building experience itself to each customer. Our company is known to develop every house with not being similar to any other built earlier or in the future. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Rawlyk Developments Inc
Position: Carpenter Helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 to $28.00 per hour for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB, On the road job
Shifts: 08:30 to 16:30
On The Road Job: Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Personal protective equipment (PPE) training, First Aid Certificate
Apprenticeship Training: Level two apprenticeship training
Construction Specialization: Residential
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!