Altium Packaging Canada based in Sainte-Claire, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Case packer. Altium Packaging Canada is the leading, customer-centric packaging solutions provider to help elevate your brand. We have created a culture intended to help us build sustainable long-term value. We collaborate closely with our customers and bring our unmatched packaging expertise and an innovative approach to every challenge. Our senior leadership team brings together years of experience, diverse perspectives, and unique business insights. As experts in their respective fields, they share a vision that shapes our future. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Altium Packaging Canada
Position: Case packer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Casual employment
Location: 21 Bd Bégin, Sainte-Claire, QC, G0R 2V0
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate, packaging company and warehouse
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy area
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required and valid driver’s licence required
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, variable or compressed work week and wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
21 Bd Bégin
G0R 2V0 Between 06:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!