IRST STEP KIDS EDUCATION (VICTORIA) INC. based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of ECE assistant. IRST STEP KIDS EDUCATION (VICTORIA) INC. is a renowned educational institution based in Victoria, British Columbia. With a mission to provide a nurturing and stimulating learning environment, we are dedicated to fostering the intellectual, social, and emotional growth of young children. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of ECE assistant is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: IRST STEP KIDS EDUCATION (VICTORIA) INC.
Position: ECE assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Victoria, BC
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Child care centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials: Child development assistant (ECE level 1)
Security and safety: Immunization records, Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in non-smoking area
- The candidate should be dependable, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- The candidates should be able to engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidates should be able to maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- The candidates should be able to prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- The candidates should be able to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The candidates should be able to attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!