Cattle Herdsperson | LMIA Approved
Nature Farms Inc. based in Burgessville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cattle Herdsperson. Nature Farms Inc. is a well-known company that is known to take care of cattles and produce and supply dairy products. We are known to produce quality and pure products. We use advanced techniques to produce dairy products. We provide dairy products directly from our farm and also from online delivery. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Cattle Herdsperson is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Nature Farms Inc
Position: Cattle Herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.10 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 404966 Beaconsfield Road, RR # 2 Burgessville, ON, N0J 1C0
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Rural area, Staff accommodation available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1-2 years
Area of Specialization: Beef cattle
- The candidate should be a team player and have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Calving and Feed inventory
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health also formulate feeding program
- The candidate should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties also prepare food and feed animals
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with resume and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
404966 Beaconsfield Road, RR # 2
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!