Tomahawk Technologies Inc based in Carleton Place, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Check-in agent – airline. Tomahawk Technologies Inc is one of the best parking and security operation companies of the town. Our mission is to provide clients with the most technologically advanced and easiest to use parking and security management tool, therefore enabling our organization to be more knowledgeable and responsive. We are a team of dedicated professionals; hence we take great pride in the services that we offer. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tomahawk Technologies Inc
Position: Check-in agent – airline
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote work
Location: 92 Bridge St suite 101, Carleton Place, ON, K7C 2V3
Shifts: Day and Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Word, Accounting software, Quick Books and MS Excel
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, sit and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be adaptable, analytical, collaborative, creative, efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, dependable, reliable and also quick learner
- The candidate should have integrity, positive attitude, an excellent oral and written communication and also knowledge of time management
- The candidate should have specialization on statistics and also contracts
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents and also sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- The candidate should be able to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases, compile data, statistics and other information and also provide general information to clients and the public
- The candidate should be able to perform basic bookkeeping tasks, prepare invoices and bank deposits and also prepare and monitor contracts and budgets
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability and variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!