Count Your Chickens Poultry Loading Inc. based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken catcher. Count Your Chickens Poultry Loading Inc. is one of the most popular poultry and rabbit breeder farm in the town. We follow different scientific and modern methods for breeding. We have our own in house medical set ut to help the cattle for giving birth. We have a very efficient team of staff to do our business. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Count Your Chickens Poultry Loading Inc.
Position: Chicken catcher
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 103 Klassen Crescent, Saskatoon, SK, S7R 0J2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Various locations
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, confined spaces, wet or damp, odours, dusty and hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to handling animals
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or call (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
306-924-0035 Between 10:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!