Pigeon 2006 inc based in Saint-Côme, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken catcher. Pigeon 2006 inc operates as a specialized freight trucking provider, with a focus on transporting chicken and other meat products. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver products under the necessary conditions while keeping costs low for our clients. Our dedicated team of employees work around the clock to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pigeon 2006 inc
Position: Chicken catcher
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $4.00 commission per mile Minimum wage is guaranteed
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 431 rang 9, Saint-Côme, QC J0K 2B0
Shifts: Evening, Night, Flexible Hours
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work at odours, and in dusty area
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!