Moonfleet Poultry Services based in Beamsville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken Catcher. Moonfleet Poultry Services is known as a major part of the Poultry and Egg Production Industry of Beamsville. The company is known to use advanced techniques to take care of cattles and produce poultry products and eggs. The company is known to supply the products at Beamsville and its local areas.
This is a student job. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Moonfleet Poultry Services
Position: Chicken Catcher
No of Vacancies: 55
Salary: $17.05 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Student Jobs
Location: Smithville, Lincoln, Caistor Centre and Beamsville, ON, L0R 1B7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Student status: Full time enrollment
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, Dangerous, Outdoors, At heights, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours, Dusty, Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Vehicle supplied by employer, Willing to travel regularly, Willing to travel for extended periods
Work Location Information: Rural area, Staff accommodation available, Remote location, Various locations, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Farm Operations: Turkey farming, Chicken farming, Other poultry farming
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between sound
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The employees get financial benefits such as piece work, competitive salary, pension plans and retirement plans
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get paid leaves, sick leaves and casual leaves benefits
Working for years, the Poultry and Egg Production Industry is working across various locations of Canada. Today, the company is making an overall sales of $332,005 USD. Beginning with 1 employee, today the company is working with thousands of employees. The company is known to provide quality eggs and pure poultry products, produced without using any harmful techniques.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call, sending a fax, sending a mail or meeting in person (along with a resume and be prepared for screening questions) through below mentioned details.
519-881-0146 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
# 11, 106 Colborne Street N
# 11, 106 Colborne Street N
N0G 2V0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!