Lori Seidman family based in Cote-Saint-Luc, QC, is inviting Child Care Live-in caregivers with a requirement of past experience in the concerned field. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Lori Seidman
Position: Child Care Live-in Caregiver
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Cote-Saint-Luc, QC
Shift: Day, Evening, Morning, 10:00 to 18:00
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience is required to apply for this job.
Experience: An experience of at least 1 year to less than 2 years in the required field is required to apply for this job.
- The candidate will handle repetitive tasks.
- The candidate will work in a physically demanding role.
- Overtime will be required from the candidate.
- The candidate will handle weight between 45-60kg (100-132lbs) and 61-80kgs (133-176lbs)
- The candidate should show initiative.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should have a client focus.
- The candidate should have good judgement.
- The candidate should have reliability.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate will be required to tend to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidate will be required to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate will be required to supervise and care for children
- The candidate will be required to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate will be required to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate will be required to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate will be required to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate will be required to help children with homework
- The candidate will be required to shop for food and household supplies
- The candidate will be required to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate will be required to take care of children of school age (6 – 12 years) and children over 12 years.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and care for a multi-aged group of children
- The candidate will receive an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
- Public transportation is available.
- Staff accommodation available.
The company is a reliable employer based in Cote-Saint-Luc, QC. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of Child Care Live-in Caregiver, are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is employer’s/client’s home.
The candidate should have their reference which will be required. No smoking is allowed. Scent-free environment.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
Please include the following when submitting your application:
- Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed
- Proof of the requested certifications
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!