Maria Angelica Andal based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care provider – private home. Maria Angelica Andal is a well-known person living in Scarborough, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Child care provider – private home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Maria Angelica Andal
Position: Child care provider – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $550 to $650 weekly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Scarborough, Scarborough, ON, M1J 3P1
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend, To be determined and Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment and work in employer’s or client’s home
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking area
Security and safety: Medical exam required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to take care of Infant (3 months – 11 months)
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children and also sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, able to prepare infants and children for rest periods and also able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home and also able to tend to emotional well-being of children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending a fax (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!