Child care provider – private home
Janine Walker, Paul Chatwin based in Nanaimo, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care provider – private home. Janine Walker, Paul Chatwin is a well-known person living in Nanaimo, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Janine Walker, Paul Chatwin
Position: Child care provider – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Shifts: Evening and Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home and work in employer’s or client’s home
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking and scent free
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and reference is required
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and in an organized way and also able to take initiative
- The candidate should be a team player and also someone who is reliable
- The candidate should be able to supervise children of School age (6 – 12 years)
- The candidate should be able to Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children and also Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Shop for food and household supplies, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Supervise and care for children, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Help children with homework, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home and also Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!