Jiwani Family based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child Care Provider- private home. Jiwani Family is living in North Vancouver, BC. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The position of Child Care Provider- private home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Jiwani Family
Position: Child Care Provider- Private Home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Nearest intersection: Melbourne Ave& Highland Blvd, North Vancouver, BC, V7R 1N7
Job ID: 22052608
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
Children’s Ages: Over 12 years
Security and Safety: Reference Required
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to help children with homework
- The employees get to work in a family environment
- The employees get accomodation available by the employer
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
There is no company information available, as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, reference attesting experience and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!