Honey Vienneau, Nelson Viennea is a couple searching for a Child Care Provider. The couple belongs to a decent family and owns a cafe in Edmonton, AB Canada. As of now, Honey Vienneau, Nelson Viennea is inviting applications for the role of a Child Care Provider-Private Home from any of the eligible candidates.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Honey Vienneau, Nelson Viennea
Position: Child Care Provider-Private Home
Job Posting Date: 17 December 2021
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Children’s Ages: School-age (6-12 years
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kgs (30 lbs)
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Urban area.
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses paid by the employer
Security and Safety: Medical exam, Criminal record check, Reference required.
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: No Experience Required
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should have an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with focusing on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- The candidate needs to tend to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidate needs to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate needs to supervise and care for children
- The candidate needs to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate needs to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate needs to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate needs to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate needs to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate needs to help children with homework
- The employees working get various types of insurance and health benefits for their safety.
- The employees work from home for safety from the pandemic.
No Information Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!