Jenneke Van Woerkom based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Jenneke Van Woerkom is living at Kitchener, ON. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day and Morning shifts. The post of Child caregiver – private home is LMIA approved.
Employer Name: Jenneke Van Woerkom
Position: Child caregiver-private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kitchener, ON
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Children’s Ages: 2 years
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The employees get to work in a family environment
- The employees get accomodation available by the employer
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
There is no company information available, as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!