Child Caregiver – Private Home
Nicole Rosen based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child Caregiver – Private Home. Nicole Rosen is a well-known person residing in North York, Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Child Caregiver-Private Home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Nicole Rosen
Position: Child Caregiver-Private Home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and be focused on the client
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and a team player
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents also bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development also maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children also prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children also take children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
647-715-2126 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!