Sharon Sadry based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Ramzi Shenouda belongs to a decent family they need a Child caregiver – a private home who will care for his newly born baby like their own. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, and Morning.
Employer Name: Sharon Sadry
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, and Morning
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Children’s Ages: 2 years, 4 years
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Target Audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged groups of children
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking; Scent-free
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents
- The candidate should tend to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be taken children to and from school and to appointments
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to do bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn Child caregiver techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
- The employees get transportation provided by the employer
No Information is Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!