Xinran Song based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Xinran Song belongs to a decent family they need a Child caregiver – a private home who will care for his newly born baby like their own. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day and Morning. This position of Child caregiver – private home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Xinran Song
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, and Morning
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Children’s Ages: Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years), School-age (6 – 12 years), Kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Reference required
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should tend to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn Child caregiver techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
No Information is Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!