Kuhan Paramsothy based in Unionville, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Kuhan Paramsothy belongs to a decent family they need a Child caregiver – a private home who will care for his newly born baby like their own. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Early Morning, and Morning. This position of Child caregiver – private home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Kuhan Paramsothy
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Unionville, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, and Morning
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Children’s Ages: 1 year, Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years)
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking, Scent-free
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses are paid by the employer, Public transportation is available
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
To be determined
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- The candidate should be able to shop for food and household supplies
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn Child caregiver techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
No Information is Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!