Elizabeth Logan based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Elizabeth Logan belongs to a decent family they need a Child caregiver – a private home who will care for their newly born baby like their own. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are not to be determined. This position of Child caregiver – private home is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Elizabeth Logan
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Children’s Ages: Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years)
Work Setting: Employer’s home
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
To be determined
The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be tend to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn Child caregiver techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
No Information is Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!