MURIEL LUGASSY based in Cote-Saint-Luc, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. MURIEL LUGASSY is a well-known person living in Cote-Saint-Luc, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facility to our employees, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MURIEL LUGASSY
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: Cote-Saint-Luc, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Employer’s home and work in employer’s or client’s home
Work site environment: Candidates should work in non-smoking and scent free area
Security and safety: Reference is required and medical exam required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, work overtime and also perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable, someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to take care of toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years) and kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, supervise and care for children and also tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, bathe, dress and feed infants and children, prepare and serve nutritious meals, prepare infants and children for rest periods, sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, take children to and from school and to appointments and also help children with homework
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume, cover letter, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!