Kari Smith private home based in Berwick, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home. Kari Smith private home is known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kari Smith private home
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.50 hourly 15 to 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Part time leading to full time
Location: Berwick, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Employer’s home, Rural area, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Target audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Security and safety: Child Abuse Registry check, Criminal record check, Vulnerable sector check
Experience with special needs children: Children with Down syndrome, Autistic children
- The candidates should be able to work in a non-smoking area
- The candidate should be organized, and reliable
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidates should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidates should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidates should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidates should be able to tend to the emotional well-being of children
- The candidates will get on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!