Child Caregiver-Private Home
Patricia Teti is a decent person who stays with his family in King City. As of now, Matt Shalhoub is inviting applications for the role of a Child Caregiver-Private Home from any of the eligible candidates. The candidates who have or do not have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Patricia Teti
Position: Child Caregiver-Private Home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: King City, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Children’s Ages: School-age (6 – 12 years)
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kgs (20 lbs)
- Work Setting: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Target Audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children, Supervise and care for triplets
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment: Non-smoking, Scent free
- Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses paid by employer, Public transportation is available
- Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience: 1-2 Years
Physical Requirements: To be determined
- The candidate should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of parents
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgment skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate needs to tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate needs to supervise and care for children
- The candidate needs to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate needs to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate needs to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate needs to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate needs to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate needs to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate needs to prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The employees get good salary according to their experience
- The employees get free accommodation facilities available if needed
No Information Available, as it is a person, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!