Cheamview nursery based in Chilliwack, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chore hand – agriculture. Cheamview nursery is a renowned horticultural nursery that specializes in providing a wide variety of high-quality plants and trees to customers across the region. With our commitment to quality, expansive plant selection, expert advice, and dedication to community involvement, we have established ourselves as a trusted and respected horticultural destination in Chilliwack, British Columbia. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Cheamview nursery
Position: Chore hand – agriculture
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 10794 reeves road Chilliwack, BC V2P 6H4
Shifts: Day, Overtime
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Room and board provided
Type of product: Perennials
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work in floriculture production
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to do budding trees, clipping, grading, fertilize and spray crops, and harvest crops
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, on-site amenities, on-site housing options, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!