Service Canada based in East Gwillimbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Citizen Services Officer (CSO) – Government Services. Service Canada is known to provide service programs that are the largest and most heavily used programs. Our service program includes the Social Insurance Number, the Employment Insurance program, the Old Age Security program and the Canada Pension Plan. We also work as a center to accept Canadian passports. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This job position is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Service Canada
Position: Citizen Services Officer (CSO) – Government Services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.34 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: East Gwillimbury, ON
Shifts: Day, 08:30 to 16:30
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
Security and Safety: Enhanced reliability security clearance, Criminal record check, Credit check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and have judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be analytical
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!