Scrubbed Green Cleaning based in Kentville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Scrubbed Green Cleaning is a reputable cleaning company that prioritizes eco-friendly practices. Specializing in residential and commercial cleaning services, we take pride in using environmentally friendly products and techniques to ensure a clean and healthy environment for our clients. With a team of skilled and dedicated professionals, we offer customized cleaning solutions tailored to the unique needs of each client. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Scrubbed Green Cleaning
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 10 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time – On the road job
Location: Kentville, NS
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Willing to travel regularly, Valid driver’s licence, Own vehicle, Travel expenses paid by employer
Work setting: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Apartment/condominium complex, Cleaning service company, Various locations, Private residence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates will get gratuities and mileage paid
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!