VIERNES JANITORIAL SERVICES based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. VIERNES JANITORIAL SERVICES is a professional cleaning service with extensive experience in both commercial and residential cleaning. We are committed to delivering reliable and efficient janitorial services to clients in the area. Our team of skilled and experienced cleaners takes great pride in providing exceptional service, leaving spaces spotless and well-maintained. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: VIERNES JANITORIAL SERVICES
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Apartment/condominium complex, Office building, Industrial facility or establishment, Commercial building, Private residence, School or educational institution/establishment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items, provide basic information on facilities
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to clean changing rooms and showers, address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!