Norius Building Maintenance Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Norius Building Maintenance Inc. is a well-known locally owned and operated, offering professional cleaning services to businesses in the Vancouver and lower mainland area. Our business is known to use advanced cleaning techniques. We mainly work in accordance with youngsters and old aged people, youngsters who don’t have time to clean and old aged people who aren’t able to complete their cleaning work. We are known as a combination of advanced cleaning techniques with expert employees, providing the best and professional cleaning services at affordable prices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Norius Building Maintenance Inc.
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Unit 202, 8338 120 street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3N4
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able to work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floor
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free refreshments at work
- The employees get financial competitive salary
- The employees get paid leaves, sick leaves and casual leaves benefits
For more than 15 years, Norius Building Maintenance Inc. has been providing one of the top-rated cleaning services. The company is owned and operated by Rasinder Kaur, more commonly known as Rami. The company is known to be the part of the veteran industry with years of hands on experience.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!