Kings Janitorial Inc based in Digby, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Kings Janitorial Inc is an industry leader in improving the esthetics of industrial, commercial and residential properties through high quality, affordable, integrated janitorial services. We take ownership, great pride and responsibility to meet company goals and objectives. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kings Janitorial Inc
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Digby, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Commercial building
Security and safety: Bond required and criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, Dust furniture, Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, Pick up debris and empty trash containers and also Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also Provide basic information on facilities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or fax (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!