Two Bros ‘N’ Bucket Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Two Bros ‘N’ Bucket Inc is one of the local cleaning services. Both residential and commercial customers can take advantage of our services. We are a professional cleaning company that provides our service at a cost that is very reasonable. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Two Bros ‘N’ Bucket Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly for 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend
Work Setting: Office building
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of other non-university certificate or diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have values and ethics and be a good team player.
- The candidate should be initiative and focused on the client.
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances and distribute clean towels and toiletries, wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- The candidate should provide basic information on facilities and address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking, learning/training paid by employer, transportation provided by employer.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!