Ferlene Cleaning Services Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Ferlene Cleaning Services Ltd is licensed by the Sustainable Development Department of Calgary. We are known to provide the best and professional cleaning services. We are known to provide cleaning services using advanced techniques. We are known by our expert employees, working together to provide the most professional cleaning services by going to various places. We in all, provide one of the best, professional and safest cleaning services at Calgary and other locations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Ferlene Cleaning Services Ltd
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Work Setting: Urban area, Cleaning service company, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!