Avanica furniture & Decor based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Avanica furniture & Decor is known to offer various styles and multiple furniture fabric options, with providing a personal touch to the furniture. We are rooted in the love of fine craftsmanship and exquisite aesthetic. We are known as a Canadian brand hinged on a desire to bring artistry and finesse of superior quality. We are known for hand picking and curating for every kind of space, the furnishings and handicrafts are contemporary with a traditional charm. In all, we are known to provide top quality goods which stand out from the crowd and are represent the very best in artisan carpentry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Avanica furniture & Decor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.80 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
- The employees get long term benefits such as Life insurance and Other benefits
Today, Avanica furniture & Decor is a successful high-end furniture Manufacturer and Retailer. The company specialises in exciting, dramatic, unusual and inspiring wooden furniture. The company is known to emphasize on using the pure natural wood to produce a range which adds beauty and value to any home.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!