Leadon (Halifax) Operations LP based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Leadon (Halifax) Operations LP invites you to spoil yourself while savouring stunning views of the Halifax Harbour. Embrace the excitement of the city while staying just minutes from Scotiabank Centre, Citadel Hill, Discovery Centre and Halifax Convention Centre. We offer indoor commute to major attractions. Business travellers, families, couples and groups will all find our friendly staff and convenient location offer a welcoming haven. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Leadon (Halifax) Operations LP
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.21 to $16.21 hourly for 16 to 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Permanent employment
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Shift
Work setting: Urban area and hotel, motel, resort
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries and also stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan
- The employees get as per collective agreement
- The employees get Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!