The Prince George Hotel based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. The Prince George Hotel is a world-class Four Diamond service Halifax Hotel in the heart of downtown of the luxury destination. Our hotel being located only 700 feet from the Scotiabank Center is known to be located at a prime location. We are known to offer luxurious guests rooms with various hospitality services at affordable prices. We provide various hospitality services such as Free Wi-Fi, Saltwater Pool, Fitness Center, meeting & event space space, On-Site Dining & Drinks and Event & Meeting Space. We give hotel booking facilities with no reservation costs, great availability and special offers.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Flexible Hours shifts.
Employer Name: The Prince George Hotel
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.09 to $17.09 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to 1 year
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as Learning/training paid by employer and Parking available
Working for years, today The Prince George Hotel is known to provide the top-rated hotel services. The company has thousands of recursive customers and is getting more and more references from those. The company is known a group of expert employees providing the best hotel services.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!