Filmores Hotel based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, heavy duty. Filmores Hotel is situated in a restored turn of the century building, providing newly renovated and affordably priced, comfortable rooms, with 24 hrs security. We are committed to excellence; our great staff are ready to assist all guests in a professional and friendly manor. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Filmores Hotel
Position: Cleaner, heavy duty
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 11 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 212 Dundas Street E., Toronto, ON M5A 1Z6
Shifts: Weekend, Early Morning, Morning, 06:30 to 12:30
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be dependable, reliable, and organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs, empty trash cans and other waste containers
- The candidates should be able to perform safety and security checks, clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures, work with minimal supervision, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, pick up debris and empty trash containers, handle and report lost and found items
- The candidates should be able to dust furniture, provide basic information on facilities
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates will get free parking and learning/training paid by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
212 Dundas Street E.
Between 10:00 AM and 03:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!