Kaieteur Services based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, heavy duty. Kaieteur Services specializes in providing a wide range of engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance (EPCM) services to the oil and gas industry. We offer services such as project management, feasibility studies, front-end engineering design, detailed engineering, procurement, construction management, commissioning, and start-up assistance. Our company is committed to safety, quality, and environmental stewardship and operates in compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kaieteur Services
Position: Cleaner, heavy duty
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 25 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s license
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity license check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, and reliable
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs, operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- The candidates should be able to empty trash cans and other waste containers, wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies, water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- The candidates should be able to clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures, work with minimal supervision, inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- The candidates should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff, establish work schedules, assist cleaners in performing duties, supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!