Filmores Hotel based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, heavy duty. Filmores Hotel provides comfortable and well-appointed accommodations for guests seeking a convenient and memorable stay in Toronto. With a commitment to excellent service and attention to detail, we ensures a welcoming and enjoyable experience for visitors from around the world. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Filmores Hotel
Position: Cleaner, heavy duty
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 10 to 12 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Part time
Location: 212 Dundas Street E,Toronto, ON M5A 1Z6
Shifts: Weekend, Early Morning, Morning, 06:30 to 12:00
Transportation information: Public transportation is available, Own transportation
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own tools/equipment: Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, Carpet cleaning machine, Steam cleaners, Security system, Upholstery cleaning equipment, Snowblower
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Bondable
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be dependable, organized, initiative, and reliable
- The candidates should have values and ethics, excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs, empty trash cans and other waste containers, work with minimal supervision
- The candidates should be able to perform safety and security checks, clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- The candidates should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings, pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items, dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information on facilities, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates will get learning/training paid by employer, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
212 Dundas Street E.
Between 10:00 AM and 03:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!