Bembe & AO Cleaning Company Lt based in Edson, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty. Bembe & AO Cleaning Company established on 2017, is a full service cleaning and maintenance company and a one stop solution for all your cleaning requirements. We offer a wide variety of services including Commercial, Retail, Home and Public Sectors Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning (Steam), Heavy Duty Cleaning, Move in & Move out Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Building Maintenance, Snow Removal, Landscaping, Rental Machines, Dispenses and washroom articles and Supply, installation, maintenance and services of washroom environment. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bembe & AO Cleaning Company Lt
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5767 WESTHAVEN DR, Edson, AB, T7E 1X2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!