SOGRAM PROPERTY SERVICES LTD. based in Grande Prairie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty. SOGRAM PROPERTY SERVICES LTD. specialize in comprehensive property management, ranging from residential complexes to commercial and industrial spaces. Our team of skilled professionals is well-equipped to handle every aspect of property management, including maintenance, tenant relations, and financial oversight. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SOGRAM PROPERTY SERVICES LTD.
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time – Remote work available
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation available, Office building, Cleaning service company, Remote location, Commercial building, Shopping centre or mall, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, initiative, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have values and ethics, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidates should be able to dust furniture
- The candidates should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, wash windows, walls and ceilings
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!