Fil-Can Cleaners Inc. based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, Light Duty. Fil-Can Cleaners Inc. is known to work to help with integrated rope access, cleaning, interior and exterior quality painting and window washing services. We provide services to Residential and Commercial, committed to offering a personalized service, focused on satisfying our clients needs. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Fil-Can Cleaners Inc.
Position: Cleaner, Light Duty
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Office building, Various locations, Commercial building, Private residence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work with an initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries also stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!