West Coast Floor Maintenance Ltd. based in Nanaimo, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of cleaner. West Coast Floor Maintenance Ltd. are dedicated to providing our customers with only the most exceptional floor cleaning services in the area. We are dedicated to providing our customers with only the most exceptional floor cleaning services in the area. We take pride in being professionals, and our results speak for themselves every time. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: West Coast Floor Maintenance Ltd.
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 849 Stirling Avenue Nanaimo, BC V9R 5P1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis andpay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have adaptability, creativity, analytical and collaborative skills.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors also dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect elevators, operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
849 Stirling Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!