Maid in Heaven Cleaning Inc. based in Saint John, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaning Man/Woman. Maid in Heaven Cleaning Inc. is known to offer cleaning services for home, office and business with fair rates and excellent service. Our company is also known to clean boats, cottages and anything else you need to be cleaned. In all, our company is known to take care of rental properties to protect its clients’ investment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time leading to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Maid in Heaven Cleaning Inc.
Position: Cleaning Man/Woman
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 hourly for 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-On the road job
Location: Saint John, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Cleaning service company
Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence, Travel expenses paid by employer, Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information: Rural area, Work in employer’s/client’s home, Urban area, Various locations
Workplace Information: On the road job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1-2 years
On The Road Job: Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Security and Safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus, Gratuities and Mileage paid
- The employees get other benefits such as Team building opportunities
Working for years, Maid in Heaven Cleaning Inc. is known to provide excellent services in whatever it does. The company is known to have an expert group of employees to provide the best cleaning services to its clients. The company is known to work from its recursive customers and references.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume, reference attesting experience and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!