Sai Cleaning Services Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaning Supervisor. Sai Cleaning Services Ltd is licensed by the Sustainable Development Department of Edmonton. We are known to provide the best and professional cleaning services. We are known to provide cleaning services using advanced techniques. We are known by our expert employees, working together to provide the most professional cleaning services by going to various places. We in all, provide one of the best, professional and safest cleaning services at Edmonton and other locations. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening and Morning shifts. The position of Cleaning Supervisor is approved by the LMIA.
Employer Name: Sai Cleaning Services Ltd
Position: Cleaning Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to assist cleaners in performing duties
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free refreshments at work
- The employees get financial competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get paid leaves, sick leaves and casual leaves benefits
Working for years, Sai Cleaning Services Ltd is known for its top-rated cleaning services. The company is known for its recursive customers and having one of the best number of positive reviews. The company’s customers and references from those customers, for its cleaning services, have been working for it for years.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!