George Jackson Toyota based in Renfrew, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, customer service. George Jackson Toyota is a renowned automotive dealership that has been a cornerstone of exceptional service since its inception. Specializing in Toyota vehicles, they offer a comprehensive range of new and pre-owned cars, ensuring customers find the perfect fit for their needs. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: George Jackson Toyota
Position: Clerk, customer service
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (To be negotiated) for 37.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 159 GARDEN OF EDEN ROAD Renfrew, ON K7V 3Z8
Shifts: Day, 08:30 to 17:00
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Private company, corporation or industry
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Area of work experience: Marketing
Computer and technology knowledge: Database software, Internet and MS Excel
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, Driver’s validity licence check and Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidates should be detail-oriented, demonstrating a keen attention to detail
- The candidates should be adept at thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- The candidates should be capable of effectively working under pressure
- The candidates should be punctual, consistently meeting deadlines and schedules
- The candidates should be focused on delivering exceptional service to clients
- The candidates should be equipped with efficient interpersonal skills for effective communication
- The candidates should be highly organized, with the ability to manage tasks and responsibilities effectively
- The candidates should be reliable, demonstrating consistency and dependability in their work
- The candidates should be team players, collaborating effectively with colleagues to achieve common goals
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to access and process information
- The candidates should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidates should be able to perform general office duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) through the below-mentioned details
159 GARDEN OF EDEN ROAD
159 GARDEN OF EDEN ROAD
Between 09:00 a.m. and 05:00 a.m.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!