2473736 Alberta Corporation based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, general office. 2473736 Alberta Corporation is widely recognized for delivering top-notch products and services and is regarded as a prominent service provider in the region. Our approach involves collaborating closely with our clients to comprehend their unique challenges, enabling us to tailor effective solutions to their business requirements. Drawing on years of expertise, exceptional customer support, and highly competitive pricing, we are the intelligent choice for our valued customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 2473736 Alberta Corporation
Position: Clerk, general office
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.13 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be efficient, quick learner, and should have positive attitude
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- The candidates should be able to send and receive messages, perform basic bookkeeping tasks, prepare invoices and bank deposits
- The candidates should be able to provide general information to clients and the public, photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, file material in storage area, label, file and retrieve documents
- The candidates should be able to prepare and monitor contracts and budgets, store, update and retrieve financial data
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!