Filmores Hotel based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, hotel front desk. Filmores Hotel offers a range of comfortable accommodations, catering to both short-term visitors and long-term guests. From cozy rooms to spacious suites, each space is designed to provide a relaxing and welcoming environment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Filmores Hotel
Position: Clerk, hotel front desk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 8 to 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Terms of employment Term or contract Full time
Location: 212 Dundas Street E.Toronto, ON M5A 1Z6
Shifts: Night, To be determined
Transportation information: Public transportation is available, Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Computer and technology knowledge: Multi-line switchboard, Word processing software, Database software, Computerized bookkeeping system, Central reservation system (CRS), Spreadsheet, Internet
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to register arriving guests and assign rooms, process group arrivals and departures
- The candidates should be able to take, cancel and change room reservations, provide information on hotel facilities and services
- The candidates should be able to provide general information about points of interest in the area, investigate and resolve complaints and claims, exchange foreign currency
- The candidates should be able to process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments, balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- The candidates should be able to maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments, follow emergency and safety procedures
- The candidates should be able to clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying), answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, assist clients/guests with special needs
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, provide customer service, handle wake-up calls
- The candidates will get learning/training paid by employer, Gratuities, bonus, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
12 Dundas Street E.
Between 10:00 AM and 05:30 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!