HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES WELLAND based in Welland, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, hotel front desk. HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES WELLAND is nestled in the heart of the Niagara wine country, conveniently located at Hwy 406/Woodlawn, Welland. The 24-hour Business Centre and free Wi-Fi will keep you connected to friends, family, and the office, while our on-site guest laundry facility will prove to be a welcomed feature for those who prefer to pack lightly. Our hotel is within easy reach of over four international airports. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES WELLAND
Position: Clerk, hotel front desk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.26 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Welland, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Hospitality industry and hotel, motel, resort
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Word processing software and Internet
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information about points of interest in the area and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to register arriving guests and assign rooms, process group arrivals and departures and also take, cancel and change room reservations
- The candidate should be able to maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, assist clients/guests with special needs, handle wake-up calls and also perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to investigate and resolve complaints and claims, process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments, follow emergency and safety procedures and also clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!