Clothing salesperson – retail
T-Shirt & More Inc. based in Windsor, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clothing salesperson – retail. T-Shirt & More Inc. is your stylish spirit apparel and promotional items store. We are conveniently located near downtown Prior Lake on Colorado Street SE, next door to Premiere Dance Academy. Our products include T-Shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Jackets, Pullovers, Letterman Jackets, Lounge Wear, Pants, Hats, Scarfs, Mittens, Gloves, Blankets, Tote Bags, Mugs and Lanyards. We offer services like custom embroidery, screen printing, direct to garment and custom cad cut designs. We Offer Cobbler Services Too. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: T-Shirt & More Inc.
Position: Clothing salesperson – retail
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 hourly for 15 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: 3100 Howard ave, Windsor, ON, N8X 3J7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Shift
Work Setting: Kiosk, specialty shop, in shop, on-site customer service and clothing store
Security and Safety: Bond needed
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Type of Product: Art or graphic arts, children’s clothing, men’s clothing and women’s clothing
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have adaptability
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be analytical
- The candidate should be collaborative
- The candidate should have creativity
- The candidate should be efficient
- The candidate should be energetic
- The candidate should be goal-oriented
- The candidate should be hard-working
- The candidate should have integrity
- The candidate should be outgoing
- The candidate should have positive attitude
- The candidate should be proactive
- The candidate should be quick learner
- The candidate should be able for time management
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details. Also be prepared for the screening questions.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!