CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
Domino Machine Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerical control) machinist. Domino Machine Inc take pride in our reliability, both in quality and on time delivery. We are always working to improve our service to our customers. We have more than 50 years of experience in this industry. We are dedicated to delivering superior, responsive services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Domino Machine Inc
Position: CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening and Shift
Work setting: Aviation/aerospace manufacturing, general manufacturing and manufacture
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools and steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Machinist Trade Certification and Machinist Red Seal Endorsment
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail, manually dexter and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable and also reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Milling machines, Robotic equipment and systems, Computer-aided design (CAD) and also Multi-functional process control machinery
- The candidate should have experience of repetitive machining operation like Turning, Milling and also Boring
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables and also read and interpret blueprints
- The candidate should be able to set up and adjust production machineries/tools and also set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- The candidate should be able to verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers) and also verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- The candidate should be able to document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances, operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations, enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools, compute dimensions and tolerances and set up machine tools and also program CNC machine tools
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain work space
- The employees get other long term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!