RC Industrial Services Inc. based in Napanee, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerical control) machinist. RC Industrial Services Inc. prides itself in providing custom solutions through a complete design, build, and install service for the manufacturing sector. Our state-of-the-art machine features the lastest in controller technology and interface software. Our expanding machining capabilty will improve efficiency, quality, customer service, and lead times. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: RC Industrial Services Inc.
Position: CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.00 to $38.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Napanee, ON
Shifts: Day, 07:00 to 15:30
Work setting: General manufacturing
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Tools
Credentials: Machinist Red Seal Endorsment, Machinist Trade Certification
Equipment and machinery experience: Automatic lathes, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Boring machines, Cylindrical grinders, Conventional, Honing machines, Drill presses, Milling machines, Sawing machine, Universal grinders, Surface grinders
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables, set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- The candidates should be able to fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- The candidates should be able to verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- The candidates should be able to compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- The candidates should be able to set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- The candidates should be able to verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, health care plan, and vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!