APTECH PRECISION MACHINING INC based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerical control) machinist. APTECH PRECISION MACHINING INC was established in 2000, as your local, precision CNC machine shop specialists. At the heart of what we do, is our dedication to working together with your engineering and design teams to develop the most cost effective and efficient. Our solutions including repair and maintenance of all kind of CNC Machining from individual prototype designs to small scale and large production runs delivering perfectly and on time. We proudly employ, certified red seal machinists who work with state-of-the-art CNC equipment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: APTECH PRECISION MACHINING INC
Position: CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 23000 FRASERWOOD WAY, Richmond, BC, V6V 3C7
Shifts: Shift and Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables, document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances and also maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- The candidate should be able to repair machine tools and parts, set up and adjust production machineries/tools, fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance and also set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- The candidate should be able to verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers), compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces and also verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- The employee get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employee get bonus
- The employee get group insurance benefits and other benefits
- The employee get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
23000 FRASERWOOD WAY suite 120
23000 FRASERWOOD WAY suite 120
V6V 3C7 Between 01:00 PM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!